A. General Terms
- This website may be upgraded or altered, or addition may be made without prior notice.
- Trust reserves the right to terminate functions of this website in whole or in part and to restrict access at any time regardless of the reason without prior notice and the users may not object to Trust about the termination or restriction.
- Users must prepare equipment needed to use this service such as communication equipment, software, internet service, etc. on their own. Trust assumes no responsibility as to equipment troubles etc. that occurred while using this website.
- Users must promptly report to Trust in case there were changes in user information needed to use this website such as name, address, telephone number, etc..
Trust does not bear responsibility for any damages which the user or a third person may suffer due to user's neglect to report.
- Users must manage information such as registered ID, password, etc. without any third person knowing them. Trust does not bear responsibility for damages caused by data leaked to a third person or misuse.
- Trust reserves the right on texts, images and all others systems used in this website. Users are not allowed to use or reproduce any part of this website without explicit permission from Trust.
- Trust can make secondary use of the pictures and texts provided by Users, including upload on this website and reproduction on other websites.
If a conflict may arise between Trust and a User and this conflict cannot not be resolved through discussion between the parties, the Nagoya District Court is designated as the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of first instance.
B. Sales contract and liability
- Users consent that Trust does not provide any Guarantee on the parts sold though this website.
- Users must check on their own for the restrictions and import taxes of the country where they want to receive the parts. Trust does not bear any responsibility for any import taxes and if the parts cannot be imported due to local restrictions.
- Trust proceeds with shipping arrangements upon confirmation of payment from the user. Trust cannot guarantee any delivery date and does not bear responsibility for any damages to the User that might be caused by any delay in the delivery of the parts.
- Trust Company Ltd does not bear any responsibility for the damages which the purchaser or a third person suffers due to accidents, defects, etc. that originate in the spare parts sold by Trust.
- For handling of personal information, see Private Policy.
- Trust reserves the right to suspend the user's account in case the information provided by the user is judged to be untrue or detrimental.